//Art Li and Stuff: Art Li: Roses are red

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Art Li: Roses are red

Art Li and Stuff - Roses are red

Drawing of a rose
Copyright © February 2015

I haven't posted something about art here in my blog in a long time.  I have made some sketches and watercolour paintings last year but wasn't able to share it.  I'm replacing my Artwork Daily series with just plain "Art Li", the name of my blog.  Makes more sense, I think.

This is a drawing I made last year.  It has a short verse written on the side.  Something that I came up with on a whim.  Got a little inspired with drawing a rose I guess. :)

"Roses are red.  Violets are blue.
But unlike these flowers, my love won't wilt.
It'll be forever true."

Have a good day everyone!


♫  ♪  "You're the fear.. I don't care.. 'Cause I've never been so high.." ♪  ♫ 
~  Love me like you do - Ellie Goulding


Art Li and Stuff - End of post signature

1 comment:

  1. Hello!

    I nominated you for the versatile blogger award.

    http://weirdkim.blogspot.com/2015/03/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete