//Art Li and Stuff: Oh yes! I am so gonna wreck yah!

Monday, January 5, 2015

Oh yes! I am so gonna wreck yah!

Wreck This Journal - Keri Smith

Wreck This Journal - Keri Smith
Copyright © January 2015

This book is one of the gifts I received last Christmas.  There's no better way than wrecking something up after you've had a long tiring day.. Anyways, I just want to share with you my copy of Wreck this Journal by Keri Smith.  I saw the many editions of this book at a bookstore last year and got very interested. So I listed it in my wish list and voila! My wish is my {generous gift giver}'s command =)

Press leaves and other found things

I have no idea why I kept that piece of leaf all this time. Hmmm.. Now I know :)
Copyright © January 2015

Throw something! A pencil, A ball dipped in paint.

I wonder what else can I throw on this. Hmm..
Copyright © January 2015

Infuse this page with a smell of your choosing.

How about a smell of rose? :)
Copyright © January 2015

I think this is a perfect way for stirring creativity within a person especially for artists whenever they're stuck in creating something or having a artist's block of some sort.  Perfect for someone like me, indeed. =)

 ♫  "We can laugh as we both pretend.. that we're not in love and that we're just good friends..♫ 
~  Don't ever let it end - Nickelback

Art Li and Stuff - End of post signature

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining Blogs Ng Pinoy! Your blog has been posted! You can also vote for your favorite blogs! The Top 5 highest rated will be displayed in the BLOGS OF FAME and will be featured weekly in our Facebook, Google Plus, and Twitter pages ;)

    For site news & updates, check facebook.com/blogsngpinoy

    Thank you,
    BNP
    blogsngpinoy.com

    ReplyDelete