//Art Li and Stuff: Hello 2015!

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Hello 2015!

My Sketchbook says Hello 2015!

My Sketchbook says Hello 2015!
Copyright © January 2015

Oh hello there! Now I know I took a {really} long break from blogging. Forgive me. I got a little busy with a lot of things and majority of them are some changes that I don't really like and I had to deal with them last year.  There was a time when I had no access to a computer and Internet at all but I'm back now. And I have lots of stories to tell.  I got a little carried away with travelling last year and I would love to share all of them here. =)

I have been revamping my blog colors this past few months. I replaced my pastel colors of red, green, and blue with olive green, light orange, and orange.  I also changed the logo colors with my current color palette. Replaced them just in time before the new years :)

Art Li & Stuff New Blog Header Image for 2015
My New Blog Header Image for 2015!
Copyright © January 2015

Before moving on to the new year, I would like to say
Thank you lots to 2014! You've been one of the hardest and longest year of my life. I don't remember having that many challenges, lessons learned, and worthwhile experiences ever in my past years.  I remember being almost at the brink of breaking down but these moments are also the ones that made me feel stronger and made me realize that not having problems is not happiness and that happy people are those who knows how to deal with their problems, big or small.  I also know that I would not have survived this year without the help of the Lord, my family, my friends, and my love.  Thank you so much for the guidance and support.

So long 2014! Thank you for the experiences and the lessons. 2015, I'm ready for you! :)


Events | Conference | Concerts | Graphika Manila 2014 | Dr. Sketchy's: An awkward situation | VxV Vector the Future Conference 2014 | Jessie J Live in Manila 2014 | Armin Only 2014 | Canva Creatives Conference 2014 | Type Kita Exhibit at 10a Alabama | Dutdutan Philippine Tattoo Expo 2014

Events | Conference | Concerts
Graphika Manila 2014 | Dr. Sketchy's: An awkward situation | VxV Vector the Future Conference 2014
Jessie J Live in Manila 2014 | Armin Only 2014 | Canva Creatives Conference 2014
Type Kita Exhibit at 10a Alabama | Dutdutan Philippine Tattoo Expo 2014
Copyright © January 2015

Travels 2014 | Puerto Galera, Oriental Mindoro | Burot Beach, Calatagan, Batangas | Sitio Liwliwa, San Felipe, Zambales | Taal Volcano, Talisay, Batangas | Baguio City | Pinto Art Museum, Antipolo City | Puerto Princesa, Palawan

My Travels 2014
Puerto Galera, Oriental Mindoro | Burot Beach, Calatagan, Batangas | Sitio Liwliwa, San Felipe, Zambales
Taal Volcano, Talisay, Batangas | Baguio City | Pinto Art Museum, Antipolo City | Puerto Princesa, Palawan
Copyright © January 2015

I didn't realize there were so many >.< I am very very thankful. :)
I pray for more events and more travels this year. I feel so so blessed.
How 'bout you? What do you feel thankful for this past year?

 ♫  "I own every second that this world could give.. I saw so many places, the things that I did.. 
Yeah, with every broken bone.. I swear I lived..♫ 
~  I lived - One republic



No comments:

Post a Comment