//Art Li and Stuff: Crocheted phone pouches

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Crocheted phone pouches

Long weekend begins today! While searching for things to do (like updating my blog) for the next few days, I came across an easy tutorial on creating phone pouches on youtube.  Here's what I managed to finish.

Art Li and Stuff - Crocheted phone pouches

Crocheted phone pouches.  The green one with black stripes was made by my sister
Copyright © January 2015

Art Li and Stuff - Crocheted phone pouches  Art Li and Stuff - Crocheted phone pouches

The multicolored red I made for my self.  The multicolored blue I made for my sweetness. =)
Copyright © January 2015


More colors :)  I fancy those colored buttons too. >.<
Copyright © January 2015

Art Li and Stuff - Crocheted phone pouches

More multicolored ones :)
Copyright © January 2015

Aren't they so cute.  >.<  I really enjoyed making these.  Many thanks to the author of the youtube video  for creating such an easy to follow tutorial. =)

♫  "So its gonna be forever.. Or its gonna go down in flames..♫ 
~  Blank Space - Taylor Swift
[I used to not like this song but now I'm addicted! >.<]

Art Li and Stuff - End of post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment