//Art Li and Stuff: Crochet Thread Lace Scarf

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Crochet Thread Lace Scarf

Art Li and Stuff - Crocheted Thread Lace Scarf  Art Li and Stuff - Crocheted Thread Lace Scarf

Crocheted Thread Lace Scarf.  Finished product on the left.  Close up shot on the right
Copyright © January 2015

 Art Li and Stuff - Crocheted Thread Lace Scarf

Finished Crocheted Thread Lace Scarf.
Copyright © January 2015

Art Li and Stuff - Crocheted Thread Lace Scarf

Finished Crocheted Thread Lace Scarf.
Copyright © January 2015

Art Li and Stuff - Crocheted Thread Lace Scarf and Monaco Thread

Finished Crocheted Thread Lace Scarf.  Made with Monaco mercerized crochet thread
Copyright © January 2015

I finally got the time to finish my crochet thread lace scarf.  I love how it turned out. =) I'm planning to make another in a darker color.  Now, I'm off to create a new one.  Have a nice day!

♫  ♪  "I'm gonna swing from the chandelier.. from the chandelier.." ♪  ♫ 
~  Chandelier - Sia

No comments:

Post a Comment