//Art Li and Stuff: Crochet Thread Lace Scarf

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Crochet Thread Lace Scarf

I believe it was a couple of years ago that I posted something about crochet threads.  I never got to finish that one.  It was a beret made with crochet thread and it takes a lot longer to make than using a regular yarn.  Its thin and the loops when making it is much smaller that I needed some time to get used to doing it.

My sister had been creating yarn projects too since last year and she created a lace scarf that I quite fancy and thought it'd be perfect with crochet threads instead of yarn.  A long weekend is coming my way because of the Papal Visit in the Philippines and I thought this is a good project for those days I will be at home.  Here's what I've done so far.

Art Li and Stuff - Crochet Thread Lace Scarf

Crochet Thread Lace Scarf
Copyright © January 2015

Art Li and Stuff - Crochet Thread Lace Scarf  Art Li and Stuff - Crochet Thread Lace Scarf

Crochet Thread Lace Scarf - Work in Progress
Copyright © January 2015

Stay tuned for the finish product. =)

♫  ♪  "I'm perfectly incomplete.  I'm still working on my masterpiece.." ♪  ♫ 
~  Masterpiece - Jessie J
Art Li and Stuff - End of post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment