//Art Li and Stuff: Yarn rainbow

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Yarn rainbow

A friend of mine was browsing for yarn colors and scarf designs online the other day and found this.  It was so cute that I thought of making this my weekend project. Squeezing it between my piled cowl and benie orders. Too bad I don't have a lot of yarn in pastel colors but I think I have enough to be able to make something like it. :)


Colorful cowl = 
Copyright © February 2014


Added colors
Copyright © February 2014

I have finished a few cowls last week but was not able to put it up here because I was out of town last weekend but here they are. I had rush orders of maroon and orange cowls. I never really thought I'd like the orange color but I had fun making it. :)


Cowls in light orange and maroon colors 
Copyright © February 2014

More yarn projects for me >.<

♫  "Now I sit here divided.. Just talking to my self.. Was it something that I did?.. Was there somebody else?..♫ 
~  Trying not to love you - NIckelback


No comments:

Post a Comment