//Art Li and Stuff: Colorful Stripe Cowl

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Colorful Stripe Cowl


My yarn rainbow colorful cowl in the making >.<
Copyright © February 2014

Remember this? The colorful cowl I was working on here? Its all done now and I'm glad with how it turned out.  I got to finish this in only a few days. Maybe the change in color in every two rows is what kept me interested in finishing it quickly.  Here's a closer look:


100 stitches x 40 rows (double crochet)
Copyright © February 2014


100 stitches x 40 rows (double crochet)
Copyright © February 2014

Now I only have one problem. Its summer here in Manila and I'm not gonna be able use it any time soon =(
But hey, if you're interested on buying this particular piece (say, you're going somewhere really really cold), feel free to leave inquiries.  Leave me a comment or email me personally at lianneperol@gmail.com. I'd be more than happy to reply. =)

Now I'm off to create another piece :)

  "We're always waiting for the night.. So come with me..♫ 
~  Waiting for the night - Armin Van Buuren feat. Fiora


No comments:

Post a Comment