//Art Li and Stuff: Something to look forward to..

Monday, January 6, 2014

Something to look forward to..



My Graphika Manila 2014 ticket :)
Copyright © January 2014

Now this is definitely something to look forward to. I've been wanting to attend this event since 2010! There were a lot of hindrances in the past years that's why I wasn't able to. But this year I'm definitely not gonna miss it! I Can't wait to get inspired again and this time, by some international artists. :)  I don't really know any of them but I'm definitely ready to find out.  To everyone attending, see you there! XD

♫  "I promise you won't feel a thing.. No.. 'Cause everything the world could throw.. I'll stand in front, I'll take the blow.. For you.. For you..  ♫ 
~  You won't feel a thing - The Script

No comments:

Post a Comment