//Art Li and Stuff: Almost finished cowls!

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Almost finished cowls!

Almost done with three of my orders. I'm glad that even in my busiest of days at work I'm still able to create these. Proof that if there's a will, there's always a way. ( ^◡^)っ✂❤


Three finished cowls ready for weaving :)
Copyright © January 2014

Would you believe me if I tell you that the yellow one is ordered by a guy? Yep, it is ordered by an office mate of mine who happens to be a guy. I know what you're thinking and NO, he's not gay.  He just likes the color yellow 。◕‿◕。

Finishing cowls and tying beanie orders is all I could think of these days.  Creating these craft pieces is a stress reliever for me.  And I really really need it.

How 'bout you? What have you been up to lately?

♫  "Are you gonna stay the night? Are you gonna stay the night? Oh oh oh oh are you gonna stay the night? ♫ 
~  Stay the night - Zedd feat. Hayley Williams


No comments:

Post a Comment