//Art Li and Stuff: 2014!

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014!

2013 has showered me with blessings. I hope it was the same with you. Happy New Year folks! :)


Cheers to a new year! 2014!
Copyright © January 2014

Counting my blessings. In the past year I was able to:
~ Ride an airplane for the first time (scared the h*ll out of me >.<)
~ Attend a music festival for the first time (jump up and down, let's party! XD)
~ Paint in watercolour for the first time (though for some reason, I stopped again >.<)
~ Met some new friends (which I really really like by the way :) )
~ Try archery once and planning on trying it again. ;)
~ Found a new hobby in the form of crochet which I'm hopefully thinking of
turning into a small business in the future (stay tuned) XD
~ Met up with some old friends that I haven't seen in a really really long time
~ Travel in a far place and see awesome views and structures
~ Started blogging! [ yey! :) ]

Looking forward to the future. This year I promise I will:
~ Never buy stuff I know I'll never use (this is a terrible, hard habit to break)
~ Spend money wisely!
~ Lessen my indecisiveness with things. (may it be concerning me, or other people)
~ Travel more (hopefully, I wonder how I can squeeze that in my busy time)
~ See old friends often (stay in touch with the people I lost contact with for a long time)
~ Do the things I said I'd do in 2013 but didn't (ooh I have a long list, unfortunately (~.~) )

Resolutions, eh? I like to think they're merely guidelines. Listing stuff like these keeps me on track with what's important and what's not. I always think I have all the time in the world but that's really not the case. So, I find this some kind of help. 2014. Please be awesome! :)

♫  "When trouble thinks its found us.. The world falls down around us.. I promise baby you won't ever, you won't ever feel a thing..  ♫ 
~  You won't feel a thing - The Script


No comments:

Post a Comment