//Art Li and Stuff: Yarn WIPs before the year ends

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Yarn WIPs before the year ends

I don't really want to end the year with so much left to do with my yarns but its not like I have any other choice. Okay, so I'm just gonna suck it up and admit that I failed to finish all my yarn projects in time >.< Here are the unfinished ones that I'm gonna work on first thing when the new year comes.


Cowls :) The grey color is the first one I finished.
The black and pink still needs weaving on both ends
Copyright © December 2013


Beanies:) These are actually orders from friends. I still haven't finish a piece.
I keep jumping from color to color XD Haha weird me >.<
Copyright © December 2013

Being a crocheter requires hard work but its worth it I must say. Especially when the people who the projects are made for appreciate it :)


Additional storage for my yarns! Added two small drawers but I think I need to add more soon.
Don't have space for new yarns anymore >.<
Copyright © December 2013

2013, you've been good to me and my yarns. 2014, I hope you'll be better :)

♫  "If this is a dream.. Won't open my eyes.. Am I asleep? No, I'm alive.. I just can't believe that this is my life.. In my fantasy, we're running wild.. ♫ 
~  Wild - Jessie J



2 comments:

  1. Wow, lian!! So many na. I'm happy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜

    ReplyDelete