//Art Li and Stuff: Slouch beanie :)

Friday, December 13, 2013

Slouch beanie :)

I think it was two weeks ago when I posted my slouch beanie project that was in progress here in my blog.  And finally, I finished the blue one :) I made this with the help of this tutorial.
Behold, my very first slouchy beanie :)


My very first Slouch beanie :)
Copyright © December 2013


Slouch beanie for my sweetness :) You can tell that he likes it with that smile on his face.
Copyright © December 2013

Big thanks to the tutorial's author! It was a great help! XD The brown one is still in progress and so is a cowl project that I started last week. I was browsing the Internet for some yarn projects when I came across this very easy tutorial.


I hope to finish this before Christmas! XD I hope I'd be able to.. waaahh (~.~)
Copyright © December 2013

 ♫  " baby, you're the one that I love.. baby, you're the one that I need..  ♫ 
~  Love on top - Beyonce


No comments:

Post a Comment