//Art Li and Stuff: Old Sneakers + New Shoelace :)

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Old Sneakers + New Shoelace :)



Old sneakers
Copyright © December 2013


New shoelaces
Copyright © December 2013

I have an old converse sneakers. Well, its only a year old but they look really old to me. >.< Overused, I guess.  I wanted to revamp my sneakers with new laces and this is what it looked like.


Old sneakers + New shoelaces :)
Copyright © December 2013

I actually wanted a sequin converse sneakers but couldn't find one anywhere T.T  So, for the meantime this sneakers could be the shiny, shimmering, splendid shoes I've been craving for. XD Yay!

Does anyone know where I can buy a pair of sequin converse sneakers? :)

 ♫  "Wake you up in the middle of the night to say I will never walk away again.. I'm never gonna leave this bed..  ♫ 
~  Never gonna leave this bed - Maroon 5



No comments:

Post a Comment