//Art Li and Stuff: Merry Christmas!

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Merry Christmas!

I know its a bit late. But still, MERRY CHRISTMAS! :)  I spent the whole Christmas Eve sleeping because I was on night shift. T.T and because of the over time hours, I just felt like I could sleep for 24 hours straight. An exaggeration, you might think, but I almost did. x.x


Merry Christmas from Art Li and Stuff :) (Hohoho!)
Copyright © December 2013

But, of course, I did not hesitate to indulge my self in the feast that my sisters and brother prepared :)
Okay, I helped prepare the shanghai, I promise! ^^


The Christmas Feast :)
Copyright © December 2013


Christmas Gifts :)
Copyright © December 2013

The massive amount of gifts I received this year is just overwhelming. Never have I received this much presents during Christmas in the past. I like appreciating these small gestures because they're usually the ones that gets taken for granted. Thank you to my friends and family.
I really really appreciate it. I lab yah all XD

Of course, Christmas is never complete without a prayer. After all, Christmas is really all about him, not us.

Dear Lord,
I thank you for the past year. For the blessings. For the new friends. For the lessons. For the struggles. For life.  My only wish for this Christmas is everlasting peace for the people here on Earth. I hope they would come to realize the importance of this season. I hope they would pray to you, not only when they need something but also to express gratitude for the blessings they receive. I hope they would come to talk to you not just in times of troubles but also in times of happiness.  I hope they would put aside their selfish needs to help a friend, an acquaintance, or even a stranger.  I say this with sincerity and all my heart.. Amen..

I know some may think its pretentious but its really really what I hope for.
Anyways, hope you had a good Christmas! :)

♫  "O come all ye faithful... Joyful and triumphant.. o come ye.. o come ye to Bethlehem.. ♫ 
~  O come all ye faithful

No comments:

Post a Comment