//Art Li and Stuff: Exception Music Festival 2013!

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Exception Music Festival 2013!

This is definitely one of the best nights of my life. So far. >.< Couldn't stop jumping up and down with Krewella's music! Didn't even care as the rain pours down while they're performing. I'm going to dance my heart out, is what I kept thinking! Oh yeah! One hell of a massive event! Live for the night is still playing in my head! Waaahh :)


The main stage
Copyright © December 2013


The trancemission stage
Copyright © December 2013


EMF Radio
Copyright © December 2013

   

A night of great music >.<
Copyright © December 2013

   

Copyright © December 2013


Copyright © December 2013


Copyright © December 2013


Copyright © December 2013


Copyright © December 2013


Those are the hands of a friend that I came with at the festival. XD
Copyright © December 2013


Yay! Now I'm gonna be able to scratch off the "attend a music festival" item in my bucket list.
Ooh Life is good :)

♫  "Let's make this fleeting moment last forever.. ♫ 
~  Alive - Krewella


2 comments: