//Art Li and Stuff: Shoe sale is Love :)

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Shoe sale is Love :)

A friend of mine and I went on a dress hunting spree yesterday and I found these aztec designed wedge and immediately fell in L❤VE with it. The great things about this pair is its my size (yey!) and its on sale! Like slash 60% off the original price sale. :) I got them from the Payless Shoe Source branch at SM Megamall.  I rarely get shoes on sale so when I saw it, I just had to buy it. And its a wedge so its more comfy than heels XD.  And it matches well with the dress I found for an upcoming event at work. 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)


Love the design 
Copyright © November 2013


I also got these thong sandals yesterday at a low price XD
Copyright © November 2013

If you're on a hunt for a shoe sale, swoop by SM Megamall and you may find
what you are looking for. XD Good luck! >.<

♫  " I may not have the softest touch.. I may not say the words as such and
though I may not look like much.. I'm yours.. ♫ 
~  I'm yours - The Script

No comments:

Post a Comment