//Art Li and Stuff: Its November!

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Its November!

November is here! I can feel that cold shiver in the morning when I go home from night shift. I can hear that cheerful Christmas music playing in every mall and restaurant I go to. The Christmas season is here too! Yey!  Hello presents! Though that should be the line of a 10-year old. Too bad I'm not that young anymore. I get to be the giver this time. >.<  I've been meaning to make a Christmas list but I've been too busy with my yarn XD  Oh well, better make a list soon and start shopping for presents! :) Have a good one!

♫  " Have you ever fed a lover  with just your hands..?
Close your eyes and trust it.. Just trust it..
Have you ever thrown a fist full of glitter in the air?..   ♫ 
~  Glitter in the air - Pink


No comments:

Post a Comment