//Art Li and Stuff: Food. Glorious Food IV: Archery + Little Tokyo

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Food. Glorious Food IV: Archery + Little Tokyo

About two weeks ago, my friends and I wet to Makati Cinema Square to try out archery at Kodanda Archery Range.  The experience was awesome and I'd like to come back soon. >.<


No photo of me holding a bow unfortunately. My friends and I are
busy shooting arrows >.< Next time, maybe?
Copyright © November 2013


Little Tokyo Pasong Tamo, Makati
Copyright © November 2013

After our exhausting try out, we went to Little Tokyo for some late lunch.  Little Tokyo is a compound of Japanese Restaurants that serve authentic Japanese Cuisine.  I have heard about it from some friends at the office and glad that I was finally able to dine there!  We ate at Hana Restaurant.  The place is small but the taste of their food surely is big.  At least to my taste buds. ❣◕ ‿ ◕❣


Yakisoba nom nom ( ̄ー ̄)~ What I ordered. XD I strongly believe this plate is
good enough for two. Or its just too big of a serving for me. 
Copyright © November 2013


Shoyu Ramen ( ̄ー ̄)~ What my friends ordered. XD Would definitely order this next time!
Copyright © November 2013


Takoyaki!!! ( ̄ー ̄)~ What we ordered. XD Can't get enough of these >.<
Copyright © November 2013

We left the restaurant full and happy :) Would definitely eat here again!
A little pricey but its definitely worth it! (●⌒∇⌒●)

♫  " 'Cause when the daylight comes I'll have to go..
But tonight I need to hold you so close.. ♫ 
~  Daylight - Maroon 5


2 comments: