//Art Li and Stuff: More yarns and Berets XD

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

More yarns and Berets XD

I have started to become a yarn junkie. Haha! I showed my finished beret to some of my office mates and they liked it. :)  Now I'm currently making some for them.


Multicolored light tones | Hunter Green | Light yellow
Browse Red Heart's website for more colors
Copyright © October 2013

Brown and pink finished berets.


You could say that I'm trying to master the pattern. XD
Copyright © October 2013


Copyright © October 2013

I still have a few to make before I move on to trying a new tutorial. :) My next goal is to learn how to read patterns. I've downloaded a few online but have no idea how to read them. >.<

♫  " I could lift you up.. I could show you what you want to see
and take you where you want to be..  ♫ 
~  Safe and sound - Capital Cities


No comments:

Post a Comment