//Art Li and Stuff: Its October and its my Birthday!

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Its October and its my Birthday!

Today is my 25th Birthday. Woke up early to meet up with my sweetness. Started the day with a birthday prayer and some breakfast then we went to Mall of Asia to visit the Da Vinci's Workshop which my sweetness and I enjoyed very much. It was nice to view the exhibit with only a few people. It almost felt as if the exhibit was open exclusively for us. Hehe :) The rest of the day went by slowly.  I don't feel the birthday aura that I used to feel when I was younger.  Maybe the age (being in the mid 20's) is starting to get to me but I know that its too soon to be bothered by those trivial stuff so I'm brushing it off.

So I just enjoyed the exhibit, enjoyed the food (loved the blueberry cheesecake of Sbarro by the way), took in the scenery and ended the day with a smile :)


One Happy Birthday Girl :)


No comments:

Post a Comment