//Art Li and Stuff: Crafting: Patched / Pyramid Beret Complete

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Crafting: Patched / Pyramid Beret Complete

I kinda thought it was gonna take a while for me to get how to create these. But I think the practice I had with single crochet stitch finally paid off. My very first complete Beret project. Yay! :)


Lost my patience for a moment but I'm glad I got it back.
Looking at my finished product, the patience was all worth it :)
Copyright © October 2013


Top view
Copyright © October 2013


Bottom view
Copyright © October 2013

I was scouring YouTube for some tutorials when I stumbled upon this instructional and easy to understand video. I owe it to her (the person who made the tutorial) my success. Thank you very much for sharing your skills. You have helped me a lot.  :)  I'm off to buy more yarns to create more of these. >.<

♫  " You're the one i love.. You're the one I need..  ♫ 
~  Love on top - Beyonce


No comments:

Post a Comment