//Art Li and Stuff: Welcome Chuck. The SUPER hyper Pug.

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Welcome Chuck. The SUPER hyper Pug.

My sweetness and I love dogs. He owns one, a shih tzu named Tom Tom. I remember the time when we took him home. He's so quiet and tiny and fluffy and cute and also a little snob at the time (apparently, he doesn't like me holding him). So when we decided to get a pug [and named him Chuck :)], we were kind of expecting the same quietness that Tom Tom showed when we first held him but much to our surprise, he's a super hyper ( BUT very cute) dog.  Naughty, is the first thing that came to my mind. I was a little worried because when Chuck is held he keeps on moving and doesn't calm down, which clearly means that we wants to be put down to play.


Who could resist that cuteness! :)
Copyright © September 2013

Please be warned.  Don't let that innocent look in his eyes fool you. Lol! Just kidding This very cute pug is also VERY hyper and naughty. He loves to play and run around the house all day. We were like "Isn't he gonna stop any time soon?" It seems that this dog only needs a little rest and he's back jumping and running around the house again. But we love him just the same :)  Welcome to the family, Chuck! Mami and Dadi loves you. I hope you grow up to be a really cute, handsome and well-behaved dog. =) Lessen the naughtiness a little bit please. XOXOXO

♫  " Listen to your heart.. When he's calling for you.. Listen to your heart.. There's nothing else you can do..
I don't know where you're going and I don't know why.. But listen to your heart.. Before you tell him goodbye..  ♫ 
~  Listen to your heart - Roxette


No comments:

Post a Comment