//Art Li and Stuff: Finished Scarf. Yay!

Friday, September 20, 2013

Finished Scarf. Yay!

At last! I have finished my very first crochet project! :) I'm so happy! Lalalala ┏(^0^)┛



Copyright © September 2013


Photos were taken by my sweetness :)
Copyright © September 2013

But then again, since I live in a tropical country I could only use this at the office.. I guess... Haha!  I started on a new one last Wednesday, I'm gonna make it wider and a little longer than this and try to polish some of the mistakes I did on this one. Hope it'll turn out great too.

I've been scouring the internet for free patterns on crochet projects and I found a few.  I created these flowers last week, thanks to this tutorial on youtube.


Copyright © September 2013

These are little gorgeous 5-petal flower embellishments.  I studied how to create these in preparation for learning how to crochet a beanie.  I've seen some tutorials online, in text and video format but I'm still a little afraid to give it a try.  But I will, very soon. XD

♫  " Standing on the shore.. Calling out your name.. I was here before.. I could see your face..
Only clouds will see.. Tears are in my eyes.. Empty like my heart.. Why did you say goodbye?.. ♫ 
~  Blame it on the weatherman - B*witched



No comments:

Post a Comment