//Art Li and Stuff: Crafting: The single crochet stitch

Friday, August 9, 2013

Crafting: The single crochet stitch

I figured I couldn't move on with learning the double crochet stitch without mastering the single crochet stitch first. What can I say, I'm a perfectionist. ( ̄ー ̄) Last week I made an almost perfect rectangle. My plan was actually to make a phone case that failed yet again. The edges turned out like the one below. (-_-)


Copyright © August 2013



Copyright © August 2013

Not really what I had expected. XD But then again, constant practice makes perfect. Just when I thought I would never get it right. Voila! I finally got it! Here's a sneak peak at my current crochet project =)


Copyright © August 2013



Copyright © August 2013



Copyright © August 2013

Looking good. =) I was also able to learn how to stitch up two separate yarns :) Can't wait to finish up this one. XD


Copyright © August 2013

I'll try to learn another stitch this week. Hopefully I'd be able to finish this by then too. :)

♫  " I can't see, cause its burning deep inside.. 
Like gasoline, a fire running wild..
No more fear 'cause I'm getting closer now..
So unreal.. but I like it anyhow..    ♫ 

~ Faster - Within Temptation


No comments:

Post a Comment