//Art Li and Stuff: Artwork Daily: [WIP] Vector Portrait Update

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Artwork Daily: [WIP] Vector Portrait Update


Copyright © August 2013

Its August people! Only a few months away from the most awaited season of the year =)  The rain is starting to pour these past few days and the wind is starting to get a little colder every night. Yup, I can definitely feel the Christmas season on its way. Haha Too early, I know but that's how I feel right now.

Just an update on my latest vector art. As you can read in the title of this post, it is named "Vector Portrait". Well, that's just temporary as I haven't thought about what to name this masterpiece yet. ^^

I may have been a bit carried away with the hair. Too many strands I think? Or just about right.  I was able to finish up the center part of the flower on the hair, something that I had a hard time doing. So far, so good. I like how the shadows on the face turned out. I'm having a bit of a problem with the shadows in the hand though. Man that's tough to create even with the photo placed underneath acting as a guideline.

Here's a closer look:


Copyright © August 2013

 I will be busy tomorrow so I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to finish this but I'm hoping I could.  Have a good one guys =)

♫  " 'Cause your soul is on fire.. A shot in the dark...
What did they aim for when they missed your heart?... ♫ 
~ Shot in the dark - Within Temptation


No comments:

Post a Comment