//Art Li and Stuff: Tarsiers

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Tarsiers

Loboc, Bohol

So, continuing on with the Bohol trip we had last month. Next, we visited the tarsiers. I just read online that these primates are nocturnal creatures, they sleep during the day. Now that explains why the tarsiers we saw when we went there are all sleeping. I was only able to take a photo of one who hasn't slept yet.


This is the only Tarsier that was awake when we visited.
Tarsier Conservation Area Loboc, Bohol
Copyright © June 2013


I guess he's really sleepy. shhhh. =)
Tarsier Conservation Area Loboc, Bohol
Copyright © June 2013


They're really really small.
Tarsier Conservation Area Loboc, Bohol
Copyright © June 2013


Oh they're so cute when they sleep.
Tarsier Conservation Area Loboc, Bohol
Copyright © June 2013

I didn't take that much photos because I was tired and there were only 5 tarsiers available for viewing and they're all asleep. Tourists are not allowed to touch them anymore and I think that's a good thing. I hope the conservation will be able to keep these little primates safe and maintain their habitat. :)

More photos on my flickr.


No comments:

Post a Comment