//Art Li and Stuff: Loboc River

Monday, July 8, 2013

Loboc River

I totally forgot to post this first before the last stop of the countryside tour (Baclayon Church). Oh Well, my mates and I had a late lunch at the famous Long River Cruise Floating Resto. Its a floating restaurant where you are treated to a tour of the Loboc River while you eat. There's also a band on board.


The passes/tickets are post cards like this :)
Long River Cruise Floating Resto Loboc River Carmen, Bohol
Copyright © June 2013


I must say, when I got on board I can't wait for the floating resto to start its river tour. I was so excited! XD This place is listed in my bucket list of places to visit! Waaahh @_@ So happy I could scratch that off now :)
Long River Cruise Floating Resto Loboc River Carmen, Bohol
Copyright © June 2013


Look at the color of the water. Beautiful isn't it?
Long River Cruise Floating Resto Loboc River Carmen, Bohol
Copyright © June 2013


Long River Cruise Floating Resto Loboc River Carmen, Bohol
Copyright © June 2013


There was plenty of food.
Long River Cruise Floating Resto Loboc River Carmen, Bohol
Copyright © June 2013


Long River Cruise Floating Resto Loboc River Carmen, Bohol
Copyright © June 2013


One beautiful scenery.
Long River Cruise Floating Resto Loboc River Carmen, Bohol
Copyright © June 2013


There are small falls at the end of the river
Long River Cruise Floating Resto Loboc River Carmen, Bohol
Copyright © June 2013


When the resto made its turn going back, we were treated to a performance by
the natives (both singing and dancing)
Long River Cruise Floating Resto Loboc River Carmen, Bohol
Copyright © June 2013

What I enjoyed the most in this part of the tour is the scenery. The food was ok but I could say that it didn't live up to my expectations. The band was fine too but they were singing old songs. Don't get me wrong, I like old songs just not the ones that they played. (-_-)

I wish I could've taken more photos. This place is so darn beautiful! XD
More photos on my flickr.

♫  " You knocked me sideways.. when you said that you were leaving..
You knocked me over.. when you cried and told the truth..♫ 
~ Glowing - The Script


No comments:

Post a Comment