//Art Li and Stuff: Chocolate Hills

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Chocolate Hills

This post still about the trip I went to last month in Bohol and Cebu.  Next stop is the Chocolate Hills. The beautiful hills that spreads over 50 square kilometers that is located within seven municipalities in Bohol [accdg. to Wikipedia].



Chocolate Hills Bohol
Copyright © June 2013


Chocolate Hills Bohol
Copyright © June 2013


The stairs going up to the observation deck.
It felt like 200 steps to Buddha when I went up. It was exhausting. T.T
That's my friend B on the right side :)
Chocolate Hills Bohol
Copyright © June 2013


Chocolate Hills Bohol
Copyright © June 2013


The path going down. We were not able to take a photo with the famous Hill
because of a group of Taiwanese (I think) that were picture-taking.
Chocolate Hills Bohol
Copyright © June 2013


My best shot of the famous hill.
Chocolate Hills Bohol
Copyright © June 2013

More photos on my flickr.


No comments:

Post a Comment