//Art Li and Stuff: Baclayon Church

Monday, July 8, 2013

Baclayon Church

The country side tour, our first day in Bohol ended with a visit to the province's oldest church, The Church of Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception in Baclayon.  Baclayon Church is considered to be one of the oldest churches in the Philippines and also, one of the best preserved. It was completed in 1727. [accdg. to Wikipedia].


Baclayon Church Baclayon, Bohol
Copyright © June 2013


Baclayon Church Baclayon, Bohol
Copyright © June 2013


Baclayon Church Baclayon, Bohol
Copyright © June 2013


The small museum of relics dating back to the 16th century
Baclayon Church Baclayon, Bohol
Copyright © June 2013


Entrance to the musuem
Baclayon Church Baclayon, Bohol
Copyright © June 2013


Souvenir shop. ~ Look! That's B over there.. :)
Baclayon Church Baclayon, Bohol
Copyright © June 2013


Old Convent School
Baclayon Church Baclayon, Bohol
Copyright © June 2013

I didn't take much photos for I was tired. T.T And we didn't get to take look inside the church because I was wearing shorts and there was a mass. I just wish I could have prayed. Which I totally forgot ( ̄~ ̄;)



No comments:

Post a Comment