//Art Li and Stuff: Crafting: The "almost" perfect rectangle

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Crafting: The "almost" perfect rectangle


Almost perfect. I still forget to create 2 chain stitch before creating another row. >.<
Copyright © July 2013

Finally! A rectangle =) Not so perfect but I'm pretty contented at how it looks right now.  I was trying to create a phone case here when I ran out of yarn. (-_-)


A closer look.  I really like the color of this yarn. =)
Copyright © July 2013


Started working with the Blue yarn.
Copyright © July 2013


Copyright © July 2013

So now, I'm starting on the blue one. A phone case too for my sweetness =) Its amazing what you can do with simple crochet stitches. So far, I've learned the chain stitch and single crochet stitch, I'll be learning how to crochet the double crochet stitch next.


No comments:

Post a Comment