//Art Li and Stuff: Gone to Cebu when I left my heart in Bohol

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Gone to Cebu when I left my heart in Bohol


Cebu City, Cebu
Copyright © June 2013

On the 3rd day of our trip, we bid farewell to Bohol and headed to the pier to catch a ferry going to Cebu.  We were supposed to go island hopping for the 3rd day but we we're short in budget.  Arriving at Cebu we checked in at Sampaguita Hotel Suites at Cebu City and B and I just checked out some of the "same" old establishments nearby.  The hotel we stayed in is close to the Robinsons Malls, One Mango Avenue, and an Islands Pasalubong outlet where I bought an "I <3 Cebu" bag tag.  We had dinner at Zubuchon and we got to try their less fatty lechon.  I was so excited to eat that I forgot to take photos T.T  We ended our first day at Cebu with a back massage from Nuat Thai.



This is the only photo I took because I was too darn excited to eat lechon!
Zubuchon One Mango Avenue Cebu City, Cebu
Copyright © June 2013


I <3 Cebu Bag Tag. :)
Copyright © June 2013


Magellan's Cross
Cebu City, Cebu
Copyright © June 2013


Magellan's Cross
Cebu City, Cebu
Copyright © June 2013


Basilica del Sto. Niño
Cebu City, Cebu
Copyright © June 2013


I prayed for my family. Each candle for every member.
Basilica del Sto. Niño
Cebu City, Cebu
Copyright © June 2013


Cebu Metropolitan Cathedral
Cebu City, Cebu
Copyright © June 2013


Cebu Metropolitan Cathedral
Cebu City, Cebu
Copyright © June 2013


I prayed for prosperity for my family, friends, work, and love.
Cebu Metropolitan Cathedral
Cebu City, Cebu
Copyright © June 2013


Pochero for lunch! XD
Abuhan Pochero Cebu City, Cebu
Copyright © June 2013

The next morning, we woke up early to visit Magellan's Cross, Basilica del Sto. Niño, and Cebu Metropolitan Cathedral.  We also went to the Shamrock Pasalubong Center to buy some of our pasalubong.  We got a little lost on our way there, luckily there are some folks who spoke tagalog and was able to help us out.  I didn't buy their famous Otap though, I'm not really a fan of it. XD  I bought some Rosquillos and Mango Candies :)  The rosquillos is delicious. I tried finding some here in Manila, but unfortunately its not in any grocery stores here :(  Well anyways, after that we headed back to our hotel to rest a little bit and then we had lunch at Abuhan Pochero. In the afternoon we went to SM and stroll the mall.  I wanted to buy an "I <3 Cebu" shirt but they were out of sizes.  I ended up buying something different.


Going Home. =)
Mactan-Cebu International Airport
Copyright © June 2013


Bought another bag tag at an Islands Pasalubong outlet at the airport.  I needed to lock the zippers of my bagpack because I needed to check it in (excess luggage) and I thought this is perfect.
Copyright © June 2013


Trip T-shirts! XD
Copyright © June 2013

So that's just about it.  Our tour of 4 days and 3 nights in Bohol and Cebu.  The resort we stayed in Bohol is Villa del Sol.  Browse their site for their available itineraries and tour packages.  Our flight home was at 11:45 PM, so glad it didn't get delayed but the turbulence on the plane scared the crap out of me.  I know I'm a paranoid freak.  We landed in Manila at 12:20 AM and I got home at 3:00 AM. I think. Then I slept the whole day. Hehe. Next time, I'm never booking a flight that late, it was freakin' exhausting.  Anyways, this post will be the last about the Bohol - Cebu trip. I will truly miss Bohol, this place is really beautiful. Can't wait to visit it again soon. As for Cebu, I'll make sure that I'll have an itinerary on my next visit.
I'll be back to posting about art soon. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment