//Art Li and Stuff: Artwork Daily: [WIP] Vector Portrait

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Artwork Daily: [WIP] Vector Portrait

New work in progress. I started creating this 2 weeks ago but completion was postponed due to training at work.  Last Monday, I continued working on it. I know, my inconsistency with creating vector may be bothering you but I tell you it bothers me more.  How I wish I have all the time in the world. Which I believe I have, I just don't know how to manage it, yet. And also, there's the case of my laptop that crashed seven months ago, I still haven't bought a new one since my recent trip to Cebu and Bohol took up all my recent savings. But I'm planning to buy new one very soon. I miss having my own computer.

Anyways, the following are print screens of my recent work in progress. =)


Copyright © July 2013


Copyright © July 2013

Looking forward to its completion. I hope not too late this time. XD

♫  " Every word you're saying is a lie... ♫ 
~ Fire and Ice - Within Temptation


No comments:

Post a Comment