//Art Li and Stuff: Artwork Daily: Please don't stop the MUSIC

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Artwork Daily: Please don't stop the MUSIC


Please don't stop the MUSIC.
Does that player look familiar? Its the one pictured in one of the Polaroids in my blog header. =)
Copyright © July 2013

Yes! Its been a while since I've created any of these. Hello Illustrator. Hello Vector art! =)
I am taking a little break from watercolor painting since I'm on day shift and I don't like painting at night and I haven't done any for over a month now and yada yada yada. Excuses. I know.  But then I also have craft projects like learning how to crochet so I'm going to be pretty busy for the next few days.

"You can do anything, but not everything"
~ I always try to keep this in the thick head of mine whenever I try to do all the things I want, all at the same time. What can I say? I like Multi-tasking. Although I read somewhere that there's no such thing.

♫  " I've been left all alone like a damn criminal
I've been praying for help 'cause I can't take it allI'm not done. Its not over..." ♫ 
~ Shot in the dark - Within Temptation


No comments:

Post a Comment