//Art Li and Stuff: A Curious Buffet Exhibit

Monday, July 15, 2013

A Curious Buffet Exhibit


Last June 29, I attended the opening of Ang Ink's A Curious Buffet exhibit at Cubao Expo.  My friends and I have been looking forward to this event, which is kind of ironic because I ended up going alone. Hmm.. They just couldn't come because of the freaking rain. Well anyways, I got inspired seeing a lot of creative pieces especially when I saw Teacher's Pwet's artworks. :) I'm a big fan. I didn't get to meet him though. T.T





Here are some of my favorite pieces on the exhibit. =)



Magic Sinigang by Lucille Tungol


Nibble and Bite by Rommel Joson


Seapot & Seacup by Dom Ochotorena


See No Evil, Hear No Evil, and Speak No Evil by Borg Sinaban


On Pasta And Forgetting by Al Estrella


Sweet Nothing by Al Estrella

The exhibit is still open until the end of the month. So if you have time, please do come by. These are just a few of the many creative pieces there is in the exhibit. Congratulations to the artists and to the organizers who made this wonderful exhibit happen! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment