//Art Li and Stuff: Man-made Forest | Bilar, Bohol

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Man-made Forest | Bilar, Bohol

One of the greatest experience I brought home from my recent trip to Bohol is being able to see this magnificent forest. The fact that it is man-made is one of the things that I like about this tourist spot.  Our tour guide said that it was built in the 1950's and I read in Visit Bohol's Blog that it is a part of a reforestation project. When I saw this I cannot believe that it is man-made. I've always liked taking photos of roads and trees and the scenery here surely hit the spot. :)


Man-made Forest Bilar, Bohol
Copyright © June 2013

More Photos. :)


The Road up ahead ~ Man-made Forest Bilar, Bohol
Copyright © June 2013


Man-made Forest Bilar, Bohol
Copyright © June 2013

View the rest of my photos on my flickr. =)

♫  " But when it comes to you... there were no words... ♫ 
~ No Words - The Script


No comments:

Post a Comment