//Art Li and Stuff: Scrapbook of Memories: Love

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Scrapbook of Memories: Love


Copyright © June 2013
5 years of Happiness :) ~ Love is this sweet



So, I realized the other night that I had to do something with the stuff for scrapbooking that I buy. My sister actually thinks that I only hoard them. Haha. I had some photos printed out last month and this is one of them. I spent the afternoon creating my first scrapbook layout and I just wished the paper of my notebook is a little thicker. >.< Will try the 12x12 paper soon. :)

Used:
Washi tapes | Love Stamp  - BeeHappyCrafts
Foam shape with adhesive (heart) | Pink heart - SM Dept. Store
American Crafts Thickers (Alphabet Chipboards) |
Alphabet Sticker | Alphabet Rub-ons - Memory Lane Store


Copyright © June 2013
Rubber Stamps | Clear Stamps | Acrylic Blocks


Copyright © June 2013
Scrapbooking Stuff :)


Copyright © June 2013
Used the Mod Podge Matte for the first time.


Copyright © June 2013
American Crafts Thickers


Copyright © June 2013
Alphabet Rub-Ons. If you have this and it came with a popsicle stick, don't use the stick. It ruined two of my letters T_T
Use a pencil, its more effective. To me at least.


No comments:

Post a Comment