//Art Li and Stuff: Artwork Daily: You are the apple of my eye..

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Artwork Daily: You are the apple of my eye..


Copyright © June 2013


Copyright © June 2013

I tried painting an apple the other day and this is how it turned out. I used a 200 gsm paper on this one and it  couldn't tolerate the amount of water I used.
I thought paper's gonna have a huge hole in the middle of my painting.


A friend of mine told me that watercolour painting is not for impatient people. Haha Its funny because I think that's the exact mistake I did on this one. This is supposed to be wet in wet technique and the first color you applied shouldn't be dry completely. But I just couldn't wait. So I ended up with a... I have no idea what I ended up with.

The photo above is what my apple looked like when it was still wet. And here's how it looked like when the watercolour dried.


Copyright © June 2013

It turned out smudgy.  (╯︵╰)

I gave it another go this morning and this is what I came up with.


Copyright © June 2013

I gave it another go this morning and this is what I came up with. (╯︵╰) Too much water. I think?

♫  " Just give me a reason... Just a little bit's enough.. Just a second we're not broken, just bent
and we can learn to love again..
♫ 
~ Just give me a reason - Pink feat. Nate Reuss

[I'm so totally in love with this song. <3]



No comments:

Post a Comment