//Art Li and Stuff: Washi Tapes Hoarding (~_~)

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Washi Tapes Hoarding (~_~)

Haven't posted anything here for a while. Three days? XD Today is May 1. Happy labor day to you all! =)
I thought I'd have the day off but I needed to go to work.

Anyways, this post is not about the labor day but about Washi Tapes! :) I've been planning on buying a lot of 'em. And finally, I did it! I got these gorgeous stuff from Bee Happy Crafts.


Well not all of them actually. The air mail and letters were bought from the Memory Lane Store in San Juan, Manila last march. The oil paper tapes (floral, script, diagonal green and orange) I got from the department store. And the one on the left is a freebie from Bee Happy :)

I noticed that its been over a month since my last post about crafts.  Aside from painting, drawing and creating vector art, I've chosen another hobby. That is scrapbooking. Little did I know how expensive collecting materials can be. Hehe My sweetness looked like he wanted to yell at me for buying too many washi tapes =) But I chose this hobby for a reason. I thought I needed to do choose a hobby where I can use my hands in creating them and something that will teach me how to create layouts effectively. So there you have it. I'm not done buying everything I need to create a page yet. I hope I'd be able to create something soon. ^^

[Note: I haven't painted anything in days. T.T I feel like crying every time I go home and see my painting materials and not be able to use them because I'm so darn tired. >.<
I'll make sure I'll paint everyday starting next week. ヽ(  ̄д ̄;)ノ]

♫  " Oh these times are hard.. And its making us crazy.. Don't give up on me baby.. ♫ 
~ For the first time - The Script

[Sooo Sooo Soo In love with this song. (U_U)]


No comments:

Post a Comment