//Art Li and Stuff: Food. Glorious Food. III

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Food. Glorious Food. III

Had dinner with my office mates last Friday night. And we ate Korean style at Woorijib =)


Toppoki and Kimbap with potatoes and Miso Soup.


Bulgogi. Yum Yum XD


And the eat all you can beef. I forgot the name. T.T I think its Samgyupsal, ne?

We got there at 7PM and there are only a few people. We are 8 in the group and the nice Korean lady who greeted us when we got there offered us their Korean style table.
("Japanese style, Korean style" she said.) The pork is not available so we ended up ordering beef
but the side dishes are unlimited so its not that bad. =)

Would definitely eat there again. I'm planning on inviting some of my college friends since they've been bugging me to eat at Sambokujin or Yakimix. Yay! Eat-all-you-can madness eh?


No comments:

Post a Comment