//Art Li and Stuff: List of places to see

Thursday, April 18, 2013

List of places to see

As I've mentioned in a previous post, I have a weird habit of hoarding notebooks. I recently bought a new one. Surprisingly, it doesn't have any cute prints. Just an elegant cover. =)

Art Li and Stuff - Notebook
New notebook! :)
Copyright © April 2013

The cover is made of soft leather (synthetic, I think) and the markings are engraved. I fell in love with it the first time I saw it. I thought it to be perfect for my "planner / sketch / doodle and a whole lot more" notebook that I can bring with me anywhere. Oh, and its inexpensive too. It only costs 149.00 php at the National Bookstore. The paper is a little too thin though. I was planning on painting it with watercolour but I don't think so. Maybe I'll try one page but that would require less water than usual. 
[~ Still debating with my self if I should try it or not. >.<]

What I've written so far:


I know, I know. My version of the Philippine Archipelago needs work.
I'm just a little too tired and sleepy right now.  (~_~)
Listed are the places I'd like to visit here in the Philippines. (~_~) I'm not an outgoing person but I appreciate gorgeous scenes. I've been to La Union twice but I've never witnessed the sunset. I witnessed a little glimpse once but that doesn't count. I've never witnessed sun rises too, in any place I've ever been. My list is short and so few because for now, these are the only places that I have in mind.

I like seeing mountains but I don't really like climbing them. [hehe] 
I like the beach but I don't know how to swim. I like the forest but I don't really like walking through it.
~ I know I'm a bit weird, a lot of people tell me so.

I wish I could visit all of these places soon :)

How about you? Have a list of places you want to visit too?
Art Li and Stuff - End of post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment