//Art Li and Stuff: Missin' the beach...

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Missin' the beach...

Its summer here in the Philippines and the temperature reach almost 40 degrees. (。_+)\ If its not, well it sure feels like it. [I did say "almost"] Makes me want to got to the beach. I wonder when will I be back there again. I've been craving for some white sand and bluish /  greenish clear ocean water. Some huge ocean waves.
The Amazing sunset and breathtaking sunrise [I still haven't seen one!].
Oh, and the long hours in the bus on the way there just listening to my music
enjoying the scenery of the country side. =)
A  summer vacation. That's what I really [want] need right now.


Me at Urbiztondo, San Juan La Union | June 2012
[photo taken by my sweetness <3 ]


Ocean Wave at Urbiztondo, San Juan La Union | June 2012


Me at Virgin Beach Resort Laiya, San Juan Batangas | June 2012


Love this shot =)





[Photos were taken by me =) No stealing please.]


♫  " Shoot me down.. But I won't fall.. I am Titanium... ♫ 
~ David Guetta feat. Sia


1 comment: