//Art Li and Stuff: Great Minds

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Great Minds

Art Li and Stuff - "Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."
"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Copyright © April 2013


It really bothers me when I hear some people talk about others [in a bad way]
Makes me feel sad sometimes... (╯︵╰,)
I mean, seriously? Is there anything more worth talking about?
Are we gonna gain something from badmouthing other people?

And I try, [Oh God, How hard I try] not to listen but they're talking like roaring tigers who wants the people around them to listen to their opinions. Sometimes I wonder why humans were created with so much to say.. at the expense of hurting the feelings of others. Why are humans born so darn judgmental and stupid [sometimes] that we accidentally say something that we don't really mean.
Or we say and mean something just so we'll sound cool or whatever in front of other people. 

(; ̄ェ ̄)[sigh] I'm gonna have to practice selective hearing starting today.

Art Li and Stuff - End of post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment