//Art Li and Stuff: Food. Glorious Food. I

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Food. Glorious Food. I

Last night, my friends from college, my sweetness, and I went out.
Ate dinner at Sizzlin' Pepper Steak and had dessert at JCO donuts & Coffee at Eastwood City, Libis.


Pork Curry Pepper Rice


Yup. Just what the label says, 2 dozens of yumminess =)

I remember the last time I ate at Sizzlin'. It was December 2011 and back then I'm with a different set of friends. I'd definitely eat there again but not often because I don't really like eating rice especially during dinner so my sweetness and I usually settle for Italian or fast food XD.

The first time my sweetness and I tried JCO donuts was last Tuesday.
It was love at first taste with Hi Lychee . Too bad it wasn't available last night and
I mistook the green tease as it and didn't really like how it tasted. (x_x)
The line at their shop is un 'freakin' believable. I remember getting there at 8:13 PM and
when we finally got a hold of our order it was already 9:05 PM! @_@ gah!
but I can say it was worth it. At least for me and my friends and my sweetness, of course ヽ(;▽;)ノ

[Note: "Food. Glorious Food" is a line from a song in the motion picture Ice Age 2: The Meltdown, one of my favorites =)]

No comments:

Post a Comment