//Art Li and Stuff: Random Thought: Dream Forever.. Live Today..

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Random Thought: Dream Forever.. Live Today..

I love Music because Music inspires me. As you may have notice I always put on a lyrics of a song at every end of my post. Usually that's the song that's currently singing in my head or I was actually singing at the time. And they always mean something to me.

Art Li and Stuff - Random Thoughts - "Dream as if you'll live forever.. and Live as if you'll die today.."

  "Dream as if you'll live forever.. and Live as if you'll die today.."
Copyright © April 2013

Lyrics from a song performed by one of my current favorites =)
~ CHAOSMYTH by ONE OK ROCK

For today's random thought, I give you the lyrics of one of my favorite songs.  I mentioned in my previous posts that I have come across a Japanese band named ONE OK ROCK through a Japanese film, Rurouni Kenshin.  Been listening to their songs recently and found a few new favorites.

About the lyrics,  I just find these words inspiring.  To dream endlessly like you'll live forever and to live making each second of this life counts is something that I really want to do.  It sounds impossible and difficult but I have always believed that the things that are difficult to keep or find are usually the ones that's worth your while. =)

Art Li and Stuff - End of post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment