//Art Li and Stuff: Art Li: WIP

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Art Li: WIP

Art Li and Stuff - WIP
Work in Progress
Copyright © April 2013

I have no idea what to make of this. (-_-) I don't really. Hmm.. I'm starting to have that urge of not wanting to finish it. Hehe. Its always been my problem. [Start something and not finish it through]

For the mean time, I think I'm gonna have to use this. =)

Art Li and Stuff - Faber-Castell Watercolour pencils
Faber-Castell Watercolour pencils
Copyright © April 2013

I bought 'em today and I can't wait to use them. Too bad I'm too tired right now. (´〜`*) zzz
*Not in the mood to do any traditional art.
[(--)]zzz ~ Ok now I'm totally falling asleep while writing this.

♫  " I will never let you fall.. I'll stand up with you forever.. I'll be there for you through it all..
Even if saving you sends me to heaven.♫ 
~ Your Guardian Angel - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

Art Li and Stuff - End of post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment