//Art Li and Stuff: Artwork Daily: Watercolour and Watercolour Pencil

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Artwork Daily: Watercolour and Watercolour Pencil

Water Colour + Watercolour Pencil = Lve  (●´∀`●)

Today, I tested out my new color pencils and I was amazed =)


Watercolour pencil when touched with a wet brush. [the package includes a number 4 Faber-Castell paint brush that I don't really like because the hair keeps sticking with each other.
I'm not really sure if its supposed to be that way]




Copyright © April 2013

This is the second time I painted without drawing it in pencil first. I think that's why the
orange plant became a little to big.
Yay! I think the background ruined the subject. ~ ish. (◑‿◐)
But I like it all the same. =) Needs work though. Speaking of which, I retouched my painting last week:
Copyright © April 2013

Is there any improvement on this one? What do you think?

And here's the first watercolour painting I did with no pencil trace.


Copyright © April 2013

The Rose ~ The stem became so thick because of a wrong stroke ( TДT)
But I definitely like the bud and the leaves. 。◕‿◕。


♫  " I have died everyday, waiting for you.. Darling don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years..  I love you for a thousand more..." ♫ 
~ A Thousand Years - Christina Perri


No comments:

Post a Comment