//Art Li and Stuff: Art Li: Still Life

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Art Li: Still Life

Hello Weekend! And Hello morning shift for me starting this week! woohoo!
I feel like dancing. 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)  lol

I created some still life sketches from a workbook I'm currently reading.
And this is a drawing I made back in 2008. Just wanted to share this.
The reference I used here is my own pair of jeans! =)

Art Li and Stuff - Jeans © 2008

"I looked in the closet, I looked in my drawer. Looking for my favorite jeans."
These lyrics were actually in my head when I was drawing this.
Jeans © 2008
Copyright © April 2013

Trying to learn perspective in drawing. Not as easy as it looks. (^_^;)

Art Li and Stuff - Learning perspective

Learning perspective
Copyright © April 2013

Still Life. I think I'm gonna go back to drawing children's faces after this. (*´▽`*)


Art Li and Stuff - Still life sketch

Still life sketch
Copyright © April 2013
 
Spot the difference! joke! =) nyahaha

♫  "Watashi ni wa wakkaatte itahazu. suki ni nareba natta dake kurushimu koto..♫ 
~ Wakatte-ita hazu - Satou Akemi

[Ehe. Currently watching Fushigi Yuugi. I can't help but laugh in the way Tamahome and Hotohori calls out Miaka's name. Its sweet but a little funny too. I watched this anime when I was like 12 and totally fell in love with it. Now that I'm older, not so much. But I still watch anime like Kaichou wa maid-sama, Vampire Knight, and my current crush Sebastian of Black Butler. But not so over-crazed like back then. (≧∇≦)/ ]
Art Li and Stuff - End of post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment