//Art Li and Stuff: Art Li: New Vector Project

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Art Li: New Vector Project

I have finally chosen a subject for my next vector project. =)
I really like faestock's photos. I've used some of her photos for photo manipulations from way way back. And I used one for a vector art too. Check out my DeviantArt page to view them.

Art Li and Stuff - New Vector Project WIP

New Vector Project WIP
Copyright © April 2013

This is the stock I used for this one. My previous artwork using one of her stocks:


Art Li and Stuff - "Crimson Lady" - Anna Li on Deviant Art

Crimson Lady
Copyright © 2012

This was done using Photoshop CS5. The only thing I like about this artwork is the hair. bow v(。-_-。)v
I wonder how long will it take me to finish the other this time [my fingers are crossed] (>_<)


♫  "I know that its gonna take some time.. I've got to admit that the thought has crossed my mind..
This might end up like it should.. And I'm gonna say what I need to say..
And hope to God that it won't scare you away.. Don't want to be misunderstood..
But I'm starting to believe that this might be the start of something good... nananana~ " 
♫ 
~ Start of something good - Daughtry


Art Li and Stuff - End of post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment