//Art Li and Stuff: Art Li: Flowers in Watercolour

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Art Li: Flowers in Watercolour

Well Hello April!
Time sure fly so fast. I'll be busy in the next few days. Because of over time at work (_)
Here's a few of watercolour paintings I've done in the past few days

Art Li and Stuff -  Carnation and Morning Glory watercolour paintings

Carnation and Morning Glory watercolour paintings
Copyright © April 2013

I recently bought new brushes because the ones I bought just a week ago gave out at 4 times of use. That's what I get for buying cheap ones. (╯_╰)  But in my defense, I just wanted to try them out and see what'll happen.
[A total waste of money (╯3╰) ]

Art Li and Stuff - Berkeley brushes

Berkeley brushes
Copyright © April 2013

These are Berkeley 00, 2, and 4 short handle round nylon brushes. I used the 2 and 4 in the painting of the morning glory flower in the first photo. Not bad compared to the first ones I used.

Art Li and Stuff - Brittle brushes

Brittle brushes -.-
Copyright © April 2013

These brushes became so brittle when I only used it for like 3-4 times. I'm never buying these again. (-_-)

I guess that's all for now, details of the two water colour paintings above to follow. XD

♫  "What am I supposed to do when the best part of me is always you and..
What am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up and you're ok...
I'm falling to pieces.. yeah.. I'm falling to pieces..♫ 
~ Breakeven - The Script

[By the way, The Script just had a concert here in Manila
last Sunday and I still can't get over the fact that I wasn't able to see it T_T darn it!]

Art Li and Stuff - End of post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment